Where can I add slideshow?
- The topic ‘Where can I add slideshow?’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
Mobile note: if you opt to use a video, keep in mind that background videos don’t work on mobile devices. For this reason, we recommend setting up an image slideshow as well, so mobile users will see a slideshow instead of a blank screen.
Sorry. I can’t find the way to add slideshow? thanks
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
Thanks for using our theme
To have an image slider as the front page background:
1. Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Featured Content.
2. Enter the name of a tag.
3. Click the blue Save button at the bottom.
4. Create a post with a featured image; the suggested size is at least 1200x500px.
5. Give the post the tag you declared under Appearance → Customize → Featured Content.
6. Create more posts with the same tag to have more slides.
Please check the theme documentation for more details and let us know if you need more help.
You have the video on now.
If you want the slideshow, remove the video and configure the slideshow as per my instructions above.
After configuring the slideshow you can add the video again. The video will display in desktop computers, the slideshow will display in mobile devices instead.