the four theme
I have a few questions about – the four theme. Can you help me?
1. FOOTER ON THE COVER IMAGE -can I add a footer on the cover image, for clients that can leave their details?
2. OUR SERVIES AREA – Can I add to the main first page an OUR SERVIES AREA, in addition to “Recent Work” and “Recent posts”? (that will look the same way)?
3. Read more button- can I add read more button where ever I like, and not just in the places that it shows in the theme?
4. Video – can I add video in the first page of the website ? Not on the cover image…
Thank you so much for your help!!!
> 1. FOOTER ON THE COVER IMAGE
Can you please give more details on this? I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to do.
> 2. OUR SERVICES AREA
You can use the Intro section or the Call To Action section to add content for your services area. However, the styling of this section is not the same as the “Recent Work” and “Recent Posts” sections.
TheFour also has a Grid page template (https://thefourdemo.wordpress.com/services/), which is more specific for this purpose.
> 3. Read more button
All the posts will auto have the read more button. If you want to add it in other places, you can do that by adding a HTML button.
> 4. Video
Yes, you can add any kind of content in the Features/Intro section, including video.
Thank you so much for your help
1. I mean, can I put an Contact Form that will appear on the main image (a place where the surfer can leave his name and number or what kind of services they need…):
2. So there isn’t a way to add “my services” to the main page, ln a similar way to “our work”? like with icons or an image?
Thanks again, Dana
> 1. I mean, can I put an Contact Form that will appear on the main image
I got it. Yes, you can put anything you want. In the demo, I put an image there. But you can put text, headings, form, etc. There’s no limits.
> 2. So there isn’t a way to add “my services” to the main page, ln a similar way to “our work”? like with icons or an image?
Unfortunately, that’s true.
The topic ‘the four theme’ is closed to new replies.