Summary of the post, colour of quotes and where is CSS box?
Could you please help me with these questions:
1. How to make my post look like a small summary or first paragraph on the staring page when the readers need to click “read more”?
2. I can change background of the theme but not the colour of quotes? Is it correct?
3. Where to find CSS box that people talk about here?
Thank you in advance!
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
4. The title of my post on the front page goes in 3 lines and then one word is devided into 2 parts (one part is on the second line, the second part is on the third line). Could the whole word just go to the next line?
Apologies for the delay in replying, to set the summary, you need to insert the wordpress more tag into your content where you want the summary to cutoff. You can change the background via css – do you have an image already uploaded? You can add your custom css either via a plugin or to the very bottom of style.css. The only way to do this with the title is to reduce the font size.
- The topic ‘Summary of the post, colour of quotes and where is CSS box?’ is closed to new replies.