Some modifications with css
After testing various themes I have decided use your theme for the blog I am starting. I want to ask for the possibility to:
– Change colour background in mobile menu.
– Change colour fots in main tittle and site description.
– Align centered the main tittle of all pages and posts
– Delete the text footer: “Tema: Periodical por Array”. I am using Business plan. Add other thext instead that.
– There are two ads in the haeader of each posts. I am suscribed to wordads but normally the ad is in the end of the post, not in the header. Is it possible to change it? Same with the button “Me gusta” (I like). It’s appearing in the header instead of the end. I would like to delete the day of publication in the header too.
Thanks a lot!
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)mmcalisterTheme Author
I answered some of these in the other ticket you opened, so check that out first. The best place to ask CSS customization questions is in the CSS forum.
Unfortunately, you can’t change the position of the wordads. They are output in the end of your post, not in the header.marcnomadaMemberOriginal poster
– It’s not true that you answered these questions before. Just one is the same and it was for other theme. But it’s ok, I can question the 3 firsts questions in CSS forum if you can’t help me.
– The 4th question is not a general CSS issue, is affecting to your theme. Delete the text footer: “Tema: Periodical por Array”. I am using Business plan. Add other thext instead that. Have I to question that in CSS general forum too?
– I know that ads have to appear in the end. Problem is that they are appearing in the header and it makes the post so ugly. You can see it enter the post:
or in this photo
I understand you probably have a lot of work, but you have to read better the questions of your customers. Or may be my English is not good enough.
Can you reply?
- The topic ‘Some modifications with css’ is closed to new replies.