Slideshow homepage blank
I have read all the post regarding the slideshow setting, but somehow My homepage slideshow didn’t appear in my homepage even after i follow all the instructions. Please help me on this matter.
The blog I need help with is tantimazdaphotography.com.
Hello, a few things to check:
1. Please make sure you have the “Home” page template applied to your homepage
2. Within customizer, go to Homepage Settings > Homepage, select “Home” (or the name of your homepage
3. Within the WP Admin, go to Appearance > Theme Options, then select your Slideshow Category (first dropown)
I have followed your steps. but i still not be able to have the slideshow on homepage. its still blank.
and please see the Appearance – Theme Options
is there any column i need to unchecked ? please advise
Thank you. Please send your site login details to (redacted) and I’ll see if I can take a look at the back end of your site to see what the problem is. Thanks!
So there are actually two different ways you can add a Featured Slideshow:
1. Using the “Home Page” page template for your homepage… this way allows the slides to be clickable and redirect to the post
2. Using the “Slideshow Page” page template for your homepage… this way just shows images, and shows images added in a gallery within the page itself, and not post categories. (see the following instructions for more info: https://wordpress.com/theme/photographer/setup)
I’ve applied the Home Page template to your homepage to allow the images to display, since you have them added as posts with a post category selected. I hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you so much for fixed my WP issue.
You are great.
You are welcome, Tanti! Let us know if you have any other questions :)
The topic ‘Slideshow homepage blank’ is closed to new replies.