Questions about theme
- The topic ‘Questions about theme’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
Hi I’m considering redoing my website and switching to this theme. I have a few questions…
1. I like the way that three circle images show up with excerpts on the front page (titled Articles and Portfolio and Testimonials). Is is possible to title a page “How I help” and have three photos and excerpts (or more than 3) show up from that page on the front page? I wouldn’t want Portfolio listed anywhere. Likewise, can I change the Testimonials page to another title?
2. Can I remove the search bar on top and instead add top area content that just has my phone number? Basically replace search bar with phone number.
3. Is it possible to remove dates from blog posts?
I think thats it for now. Thank you!
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
1. Yes you can change the labels Articles, Portfolio and Testimonials in the Customizer.
If you don’t have portfolio it doesn’t show up in Front Page Template. You can also hide any section (like portfolios) in the Customizer.
2. Sorry, not at the moment. You can always hide the search bar via custom CSS but not replace it at the moment.
3. Yes you can hide theme via Custom CSS.
Sorry for a little slow answer, let me know if you more questions.
Thank you very much! This helps.