Portfolio Page Hover Over Title
- The topic ‘Portfolio Page Hover Over Title’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
Just working through setting up my site with using the Onigiri theme.
I have two questions:
– How do you get the hover over your portolio image. For example when you click on the live demo version of Onigiri the first project/post it shows the book image which will show the named title once you click/hover over it.
– Also I’m not totally 100% that I’ve set my home/landing page as the portoflio as shown in the tutorial. Is there anyway you can confirm this is correct and working fine.
All the best
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
1. Usually the hover on the image should appear automatically, once you included Featured images to your portfolio projects. Does not work with your projects or do you maybe still missing the Portfolio front page? I can’t see your website live at the moment, maybe you can upload a screenshot for me, so that I can see how your website looks at the moment?
2. Yes, I think this might just be the issue. Could you check under Customize/Static Frontpage, if the static front page is set?
Thank you for getting back to me. I’ll check the recommended steps you given for point 2.
I currently have my site set to private but will change the settings now.
Lovely design by the way!
thanks so much for your feedback, if you have any further issues or questions, please let me know any time.