Picture title in slideshow?
- The topic ‘Picture title in slideshow?’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
Just started to try to build a site with this theme.
Is there any way to show the title of the picture using the slideshow template?
Another thing, is there a way to add pictures to an existing slideshow?
If you look at my site it’s only the “people” and “landscape” page that are implemented.
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
1) There’s no method presently to add the an image title to the slideshow page template, but this is something we should be able to add in.
2) You can try editing the gallery that was used to create the slideshow originally, but I suspect that you’ll need to delete and then re-create the slideshow (we’re working on another method that will make creating slideshows much more intuitive and easy to manage).
Many thanks for the reply Jeremy.
1) I solved that (for now) by adding a white frame to the picture with the text at the bottom.
2) I have only tried the hard way, deleting and re-creating. That thing works but it requires some effort. Would be great with an easier solution.
Absolutely to both :} (#2 in works, and #1 under discussion)