"older posts" vs. "1/2" and some more…
using the great theme since 3 hours and have a few questions:
1. if i go went the live-preview of blocco, in the menu bar on the right showed “1” for the actual and “2” for the page with older articles.
at the real site now it shows a button “older posts” at the bottom of the page. how can i switch to 1/2…?
(don’t knowhow to explain better – is there a chance to load up an image here?)
2. beeing at the home page the first menu button on top is green – as i understand right, to show the visitor “you are on the this page” :-)
if i now choose another page in the menu, exactly this menubutton should also change to green, or? the “home” button now turns into grey, but unfortunately the pushed button does not turns into green…
3. is there a chance to set up the line-break/word-wrap in the blocks manually (may a special character, ascii-code or whatever)?
best regards from germany
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
- I’m not sure I fully understand what you are referring to though I will say the theme uses paginated numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) for Archive pages and uses Prev Post / Next Post buttons for single pages. My guess is you were viewing an archive page in one place and a single post in another. Perhaps you could provide some links?
- I’ll get a fix for the current menu item turning green. My guess is you are using the default menu (shows Pages) and haven’t setup a custom menu via Appearance > Menus, correct?
- You can try adding
(HTML for “break”) within your Post or Page title. It’s not recommended to do this, though it may work for you.
- The topic ‘"older posts" vs. "1/2" and some more…’ is closed to new replies.