Middle Three Featured Pages Won't Display
- The topic ‘Middle Three Featured Pages Won't Display’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
I’ve selected the featured pages (middle content block left, middle content block center, middle content block right) in the customizer, but the middle three featured pages on the homepage still aren’t displaying. The pages each have a featured image as well as a written excerpt. What is going wrong? (FYI : My homepage does not have a slider with the navigation bar, but a static image.)
The site is shenandoahacademicss.com
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
It appears that you may not have the Home template applied to your homepage, or that you do not have the homepage set to a static page. Please check that you’ve followed these steps for the homepage:
1. Create a Page, preferably titled “Home.”
2. Set the Home Page template within the Page Attributes module.
3. Navigate to Settings → Reading within the Dashboard.
4. Choose the option to display a static page for the Front page.
5. Select your newly created “Home” page from the Front page drop down list.
6. Click Save Changes.