Issue with logo and slider
Hi there, we love your Restaurant template and are planning to use it for our new design. However, we are encountering two issues:
1. in the header, we upload the logo image 760x280px and save. It displays on the draft page, but when returnign tot he page, it is not there any longer. The same issue happens with “title and motto” box checked and unchecked;
2. in the featured content slider, the featured post does not display at all. We have followed the instruction several times with no success.
Can you please help us move forward?
The blog I need help with is sferepervalvole.wordpress.com.
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you like the theme! I would be happy to help you resolve these issues. First, I have requested an invite to view your page since it is set to private and I cannot see it. In the meantime, let’s review a few things:
1) To add a logo, navigate within the customizer to Site Identity > Add Logo. This will allow you to upload your logo within the header menu. Then, you can add a header image within the customizer under Header Image.
2) For the featured content slider, make sure that:
– You have the Home Page template applied to your homepage.
– Under Homepage Settings, make sure you have “A static page” selected.
– For each slider post, make sure to add a tag, such as “featured”.
– Then, navigate to “Featured Content” within the customizer, and add the tag name.
I hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions!
thank you for your guidance, that I followed, with little success unfortunately. I have sent you an invite to view the site we are building, and appreciate your further guidance.
Thank you, Edoardo
Hello Edoardo, thank you for the access.
Forgive me in advance if I’m failing to understand the problem, but let me address what I see so far:
1) Your logo is appearing as normal for me. I see you have it displayed in the proper area within the main menu section… did you already resolve this? Please clarify if I’m missing something..
2) As for the featured slider, it appears you only have one single post (Componenti meccanici), and that is showing fine at the top of the homepage. You must have post published with a “Featured” tag added to each one…. how many posts do you have published for the slider?
Thanks for your patience,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.