How to put the featured images/slider
Thank you for using Rosalie.
Yes, slider could be a bit tricky.
Everything needs to be ok in order to make it works. Firstly, try to set up the featured content again following the instructions
1. Go to Appearance → Customize, and set a tag under Tag Name in Featured Content.
2. Save changes
3. Tag some posts with your new tag
4. Make sure to give to these posts a featured image.
If this doesn’t work, some users have had the following issues:
1. Some of them have added the tag “featured” – but including the quote marks.
Solution: NOT to add the quote marks and just add the word itsels.
2. It looks like some users selected a static front page, but they hadn’t selected *which* page they want to appear on the front page, nor have they selected a page on which your blog posts should be displayed. This is very likely interfering with the slider display.
See this screenshot: https://cloudup.com/cK3Xl1C05uh
If you want to display the slider above your other posts — like on the Rosalie demo site — please try selecting the “Your latest posts” button below “Front page displays” instead of “A static page”.
Let me know if that gets the slider appearing!
Thank you again,
Ricardo P. from SiloCreativo
The slider appeared! :D thank you so much!
Fantastic, glad to hear that!
Have a nice day :)
The topic ‘How to put the featured images/slider’ is closed to new replies.