Homepage + About me
I can’t seem to get my blog going just like the demo page, I tried following your set-up instructions by when I add my home page my posts don’t appear even as I also post my About me page my posts also don’t appear.
The blog I need help with is travelswithestelle.wordpress.com.
Also, there’s only the right sidebar option for widgets.
Hi there, I’ll be glad to help. Let me make sure you’ve followed these steps, so please review and make sure you’ve done the following:
Apply home page settings:
1. Create a Page, preferably titled “Home.“
2. Set the Home template within the Page Attributes.
3. Navigate to Customize → Homepage Settings.
4. Choose the option to display a static page for the homepage.
5. Select your newly created “Home” page from the Homepage drop down list.
6. Click Save Changes.
Set up About Me page:
1. Create a Page, preferably titled “About Me.“
2. Set a Featured Image for that page which will display on the homepage “About Me” section.
3. Navigate to Customize → Theme.
4. Select your newly created “About Me” page from the Home Featured Page drop down list.
5. Click Save Changes.
Set up Blog page:
1. Create a Page, preferably titled “Blog.“
2. Navigate to Customize → Homepage Settings.
3. Select your newly created “Blog” page from the Posts page drop down list.
4. Click Save Changes.
Please read the above carefully and complete any steps missing. Let me know if you still need further assistance after reviewing, thank you.
The pages within Adventure Theme only include a right sidebar area, with the exception of the home page which offers a left sidebar area only.
Thank you! Is there anyway to feature both the about me + blog on my homepage?
Nevermind, it’s working now. Thank you!
The topic ‘Homepage + About me’ is closed to new replies.