I just purchased the React theme and I cannot figure out how to insert the following text as displayed on the demo’s home page… please provide guidance. Thank you.
We Create Beautiful Illustrations
This is filler text…
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)scottrrolloTheme Author
It sounds like you want to create a home page. First, you’ll need to publish a new page:
- Go to Pages → Add New;
- Enter a title for your page; for example, ‘Home’;
- Under Page Attributes, select the Default template;
- Set a Feature Image for this page;
- Add your content;
- Click Publish.
Next, you’ll want to set this as your Front page:
- Navigate to Settings → Reading;
- Choose A static page from the Front page displays option;
- Set the Front page to the page you just created.
Here’s a guide about setting up the React theme.tinamaloney711MemberOriginal poster
Great – thank you.tollmanzMember
Let us know if you need anything else!tinamaloney711MemberOriginal poster
Hi – I have a 2nd post that has not been answered yet regarding the footer formatting… the font size and leading (line space) is not the same as shown in the theme demo. Can you advise on how to correct? Thank youtollmanzMember
I see that you started this thread about footer formatting: https://premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/topic/footer-formatting?replies=2. It looks like Scott answered the question. Have you followed up on his suggestion?
I am closing this topic for now and we can continue to work through the 2nd issue in the other thread.
- The topic ‘Home Page’ is closed to new replies.