- The topic ‘Gallery post’ is closed to new replies.
Need help? Check out our Support site, then
1. The height of the image of the latest post on the home page is higher than all the other images… how can I fix that?
2. When I click on GALLERY > VIEW AS IMAGES, all the captions say “OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA”. How can I edit and is there a way I can NOT have that as default?
The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)
Hey there, Chris 👋🏼
1. It looks like your latest photo may have been cropped to a different aspect ratio to your other photos. Try re-cropping the photo using the same aspect ratio and that should fix the problem you’re seeing.
2. That’s a tricky one. You might be able to remove this on your camera. Else you’ll want o simply remove that description each time you upload a photo to WordPress.
Have a wonderful weekend!