Count Date & Widgets
I am trying to set up a simple wedding site (no need to have different pages) and I’m having trouble with the following:
1) I can’t visualize the count date, even though I filled in the data in Theme Options (my wedding date in October 7th 2017). I want to use the same bubbles as the template. How can I do this?
2) Below the bubbles I want to put 3 boxes (widgets)
1) RSVP option: Can I include a form inside a widget?
2) Event info: I’m stuck with the icons. Only the address icon is available, and I would like to use the following icons: Calendar, Phone, Clock. Do you have a list of icon codes so I can edit it?
3) Registry: is there a widget where I can put 2 bullet points that link to the different sites where we have the gift registry?
The blog I need help with is sofiayguillermo.wordpress.com.
I have seen your blog and noticed that you have not used the Wedding theme yet. However, following points will be helpful to you.
Following Wedding theme documentation will be helpful to you,
You can use widgets in the footer as shown in the Wedding theme live demo.
Please feel free to ask additional questions.
The topic ‘Count Date & Widgets’ is closed to new replies.