Can't find the 'Front Page Widget'
i need your help with your pretty theme.
I can’t find the ‘Frond Page Widgets’ like its written in your demo:
“You can go to Customizer → Widgets and set your widgets for ‘Front Page Widget Area’. For best results, it’s recommended to set three widgets.”
At the Adjustment-Widget i just have the option to choose ‘sidebar’ and footer-widget. There is a note that there is another widget (probably exactly that front page widget) but it says it can’t show on this page.
Thank you in advance for your help.
The blog I need help with is climbingyogawoman.com.
thanks for using our theme.
- Create or edit a page, and assign it to the Front Page template from the Page Options module.
- Add an introduction to your site. For best results, we’d recommend a couple of paragraphs.
- The image behind this text is added as a featured image of the page. Learn more about adding featured images.
- Go to Customizer → Static Front Page and set “Front page display” to “A static page”. Learn more about setting up a front page.
- Select the page you just assigned the Front Page template to as “Front page” and then choose another page as “Posts page” to serve your blog posts.
The widget panel will only show widgets that are applicable to a particular page, so if you don’t see the front page widget areas, try clicking on the site’s header image in the display area of the Customizer. This will return the Customizer to the home/front page and the front page widget areas should appear.
Hope this helps.
All the best,
Thank you so much for your fast answer, Ana.
I guess, now i understand how it works. I’ll give it a try.
you are welcome, happy I could help with :).
All the best,
The topic ‘Can't find the 'Front Page Widget'’ is closed to new replies.