Blog on home page does not link to blog
1. I am still in the formatting stages of my website, and I have the home page set up like the demo, except when I click “Read our Blog” (which was in the same place as the blog link in the demo), it takes me to another page in my Project’s section, Not my Blog. However, the images and links to the right of this link link correctly to their respective blog posts.
2. In my drop-down menu in the header bar, I have an item called “About the Lab, and it drops down to show, some items, namely “Projects (should link to portfolio).” How can I make this link to the “View the Portfolio” that is also linked on the front page? http://tagueteamlab.org/portfolio/
3. Lastly (for now), how can I make it so that my Header Logo (Tague Team Lab) sticks to the left side of the window and the Header Main Menu sticks to the right side of the window as the window is enlarged/shrunk by the user? Is this something that I need to fix with CSS? And do you have any CSS tutorials that you would recommend?
Thank you so much for your time!
here is my website: http://www.tagueteamlab.org
The blog I need help with is tagueteamlab.org.
1. Would you be able to share a screenshot of what you are currently seeing?
2. Is the page you want that menu item to go to this one? http://tagueteamlab.org/prospective-students/
3. Yes, that would require some changes with CSS. In order to make CSS changes you need to purchase the Custom Design upgrade here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/custom-design. CSS changes are possible if you do upgrade.
All the best,
The topic ‘Blog on home page does not link to blog’ is closed to new replies.