A few questions…
1. I’d like the blog layout front page like this – https://binderydemo.wordpress.com/news/
however for the actual page layout once you click the thumbnail I want this page layout – https://binderydemo.wordpress.com/portfolio/birds/
2. I’m having a hard time controlling how my featured image thumbnail on the front page is cropped. You can see how in the Garry Shandling on the top left it’s cropped his head – https://notablyillustrated.wordpress.com/ Is there any why to control what gets cropped in the thumbnail
3. I’d like to center a logo image at the top…
Site here – https://notablyillustrated.wordpress.com/
The blog I need help with is notablyillustrated.wordpress.com.
1. Unfortunately that’s not possible, sorry! The theme comes with a blog layout and a Portfolio layout, but they cannot be switched around. Sorry!
2. The theme’s portfolio plugin uses a set height to allow all images to have the same aspect ratio, so images are cropped to fit within this. Unfortunately that’s not changeable without some custom development.
3. This would also require some custom development work for a solution that fit with mobile and web browsers. If you’re looking for assistance with making changes to the theme, I recommend reaching out to Taskhusky.
All the best.
The topic ‘A few questions…’ is closed to new replies.